DISCOVERY BASE EXPLORER
The Base Explorer is the first of the Explorer range and has a large 1.7m x 1.7m tower footprint with a 1.5m high deck. This is a much bigger play tower than anything else on the market and so can be used by lots of children at the same time.
The large ‘playhouse’ on the ground floor has excellent head height – add onto this the upper deck and fun and challenging selection of Monkey Bars, 2 Swings, Super-fast Wave Slide, and Climbing Wall; this is a climbing frame and playhouse combined!
The tower shown is just one example of the configurations available; we can help to design the system to best fit your garden.
Built by us here in the West Country, the Base Explorer has been designed and built to commercial standards, to ensure a safe and sturdy structure that will last for generations.
Complete package includes:
- 1.7m x 1.7m tower footprint
- 1.5m platform height
- Monkey Bars/Swing Beam (with two Swings)
- Timber Ramp
- Wave Slide
- Fire Pole
- Scramble Net
- Internal Seating
prices start from £4,250 ex installation
- Superior height – Generous 1.5m high platform height. This means the ‘den’ on the ground floor is a usable playhouse, unlike many cheaper alternative which cater more towards the toddler market.
- Room to grow – The upstairs platform is 1.7m x 1.7m, which means there’s plenty of room for 4-5 children to play – and still safely access the Monkey Bars, Ladder, and Slide.
- A whole load of play in a compact system – The Base Explorer has a great amount of playspace in a relativley small footprint and will provide years of fun play from little ones right up to mid teens.
- Not quite perfect? Configure to suit you – Some of the elements of the Base Explorer can be configured differently to suit the shape of your garden, one of our advisors will be able to help configure it to suit you.
- Safety and Sustainability – All products are manufactured to EU safety standards. All timber is FSC or PEFC endorsed.
- Timber – Built from Scandanavian, pressure-treated Redwood.
- Warranty – 15 years on timber against rot and infestations. 2 Years on all stainless and galvanised fixtures and fittings.
- What Next? – Call us on 01453 873300 to discuss your brief with our one of our highly knowledgeable team members
We offer a complete installation service throughout mainland UK. Prices start at £625.00.
Exclusions and surcharges apply in certain postcodes. Please call us on 01453 873300 for details.
We highly recommend using our experienced installation service for these climbing frames, however it is possible to install yourself – do give us a call and we can discuss your options.